- Air regularly outdoors to retain freshness
- Warm (40°C) machine wash on wool cycle
- Do not bleach
- Normal spin
- Dry naturally or tumble dry on low setting
- May be dry cleaned (air well afterwards)
All our wool is sourced from Australia and are warm and soft. Natures Best is a quality quilt made from the best Australian Wool
These Wool is a natural insulator
- Use all year round Summer-
- Absorbs your body moisture so you don't feel hot and clammy
- Gives even heat distribution of warmth
- Wool is environmentally friendly
- Wool is safe - non flammable
- Looks neat and tidy
- Quality Japara cotton cover
- Soiled areas may be sponge cleaned .
- Dry cleaning is recommended
- Single - 800
- Double - 1000
- Queen - 1200
- King - 1400
- Super King - 1800
Why Wool Quilts?
Wool is a natural fibre. It is a natural insulator. It suits all needs. Wool breathes with you for winter and in summer it absorbs your body’s moisture so that you do not feel hot and clammy.
Wool Is Environmentally-Friendly
Wool quilts are perfect for all year round use and can even be used in the summer. With concerns about chemicals being used in the manufacturing of bedding, you’ll be pleased to know that wool is environmentally-friendly. It is also safe because it is non-flammable.
✓ Quilt Sizes
- Single - 140cm x 210cm
- King Single - 107cm x 210cm
- Double - 180cm x 210cm
- Queen - 210cm x 210cm
- King - 240cm x 210cm
- Super King - 270cm x 240cm
Always have loved wool for my bedding and this was perfect for my needs and meet my expectations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.