You have stumbled across or specifically found an amazing innovative and unique quilt, sustainably filled with alpaca wool and covered with the finest cotton covers, The Kelly & Windsor summer collection will have you sleeping deep and comfortable every night from here on.
The Alpaca Summer quilts are filled with a 250gsm light weight blend of premium quality alpaca fleece and cotton fibre and covered with a beautiful light beige cotton sateen weave fabric.
This quilt offers you a cool comfort balance. Softer than any other quilt on the market and it looks amazing on you bed.
A clever innovation in bedding that is unique to Kelly & Windsor's finest alpaca quilt collections.
What are the benefits of Alpaca wool?
- Alpaca wool is anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
- It is dust mite resistant making it ideal for bedding products like duvets and covers.
- It is hypoallergenic. It doesn't contain Lanolin, which is blamed to cause allergies.
- Alpaca wool has extraordinary thermoregulatory properties, making it an ideal insulator. That's so important for duvets. Thermoregulatory properties mean that alpaca wool keeps you warm in winter but also protects you from the heat in summer.
- Alpaca wool wicks away moisture avoiding cooling when you are sweating.
Proudly made in Australia with a five year quality guarantee.
- Filling - 250gsm (grams per square metre) of a blend of 50% premium quality Australian grown alpaca fleece and 50% cotton fibre
- Cover Fabric
An exclusive superfine cotton sateen weave with a thread count of 400 threads per inch, the highest on the market. Soft light beige colour
- UltraSoft seamless quilt design
Softer and silky smooth. No stitches means the quilt looks better on your bed and is easy care
- Luxury satin trim and sash
- Product label with care instructions
- Five year quality guarantee
- Luxury fabric bag with fresh summer packaging
- Single - 140cm x 210cm
- Double - 180cm x 210cm
- Queen - 210cm x 210cm
- King - 240cm x 210cm
- Super King - 270cm x 240cm