You have stumbled across or specifically found an amazing innovative and unique quilt, sustainably filled with alpaca wool and covered with the finest cotton covers, The Kelly & Windor Gold collection will have you sleeping deep and comfortable every night from here on.
The Alpaca Gold 200 quilt, duvet doona is filled with 200 grams per square meter of pure and natural, 100% chemical free alpaca fleece, with a super soft cover for a luxurious comfortable night's sleep. Super cool without weight.
What are the benefits of Alpaca wool?
- Alpaca wool is anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
- It is dust mite resistant making it ideal for bedding products like duvets and covers.
- It is hypoallergenic. It doesn't contain Lanolin, which is blamed to cause allergies.
- Alpaca wool has extraordinary thermoregulatory properties, making it an ideal insulator. That's so important for duvets. Thermoregulatory properties mean that alpaca wool keeps you warm in winter but also protects you from the heat in summer.
- Alpaca wool wicks away moisture avoiding cooling when you are sweating.
Proudly made in Australia with a five year quality guarantee.
- Warmth rating - Very cool
- Super light weight for summer and warm climates
- Suited to warm sleeping environments
- Soft and cool, our other summer favourite
- 200gsm (grams per square metre) of pure natural premium quality Australian grown alpaca fleece
- MicroCombed for extra loft
- Cover Fabric
- A 100% cotton sateen weave construction with a thread count of 300 threads per inch.
- UltraSoft seamless quilt design
- Softer and silky smooth. No stitches means the quilt looks better on your bed and is easy care
- Luxury trim and sash
- Three piece binding with coloured piping
- Luxurious corner sash
- Product label with care instructions
- Five year quality guarantee
- Warmth rating - Cool to Medium
- An ideal quilt for spring and autumn seasons
- Would suit those that sleep hot in winter
- Very soft with a beautiful drape and handle
- Single - 140cm x 210cm
- Double - 180cm x 210cm
- Queen - 210cm x 210cm
- King - 240cm x 210cm
- Super King - 270cm x 240cm
Refunds & Returns Policy
YES WE OFFER 10 DAY REFUNDS/EXCHANGE ON RETURNS.
Returns for refund
To Return an item for a refund or exchange, please Click here, to complete the Refund/Exchange Request Form.
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 (ten) business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unwashed, unworn, and must have all tags attached.
- Returns will be refunded to your original form of payment within the 30-day period.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Return for Exchange
Please click here to complete a return/exchange request form (have your order information ready to refer to). Upon completion you will receive a confirmation email that it has been submitted and received and notification if the return/exchange is approved. If the item(s) is/are approved, we will ship the new item and send you a tracking number or issue a refund. Any items returned to us that do not meet the above requirements will not be processed and will be shipped back to the original address on the receipt at the buyer’s expense.
Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility and must provide us with tracking information. Any packages that do not have tracking information and do not show up to our fulfillment center are not our responsibility and we will not be responsible for any fees associated with the package. Please mail all returns/ exchanges to the following address once you receive an email stating your refund or exchange has been approved.
Big Bedding Australia
PO BOX 2091
Brunswick East, Vic, 3057
Note: You will be responsible for paying all shipping costs related to the exchange of your product(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We require you to use a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).
Return for faulty items
If there is a fault with your item please send your purchase back to the manufacturer, all our products come with manufacturer warranties for peace of mind. We will assist with this process if needed.
To return your faulty product, you should contact and mail your product to the manufacturer, as we try our best to use only manufacturers in Australia, shipping costs should be relatively small.
Shipping costs for return
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable through Big Bedding Australia but may be via the manufacturer. If you have paid via PayPal they cover return shipping costs up to $45, visit PayPal for more information.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. The manufacturer can not guarantee that they will receive your returned item.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no exchange or refund on mattress, furniture, base, quilts, mattress toppers, underlays, mattress protectors, UGG products and pillows due to health and hygiene reasons, unless of course the product is faulty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.