Goose down Quilts are great additions to the bedroom and can be used as an additional quilt to your current quilt or a brand new quilt for luxury & warmth. Check out the info below.
- High warmth ratings
- Light weight and comfortable
- Box wall construction creates an even spread amongst the quilt
- Create an even look when laying on a bed.
- Made in Australia
- Down and feathers sourced ethically.
- All feathers are cleaned in Australia
Down is the soft and fluffy clusters which grow under the outer layer of geese to protect them from the cold. Down is a lighter and has better insulation capabilities than normal feather.
- Deluxe Japara cotton cover for a smooth feel
- Stay warm without the bulky feeling
- Improved filling – filled to max volume
- Robustness and continues to be used for generations
- Capability to breath - Awaken restored
- Washing instructions come with the product - dry cleanable
Growing in fame, there are several essentials of downs and feathers that add so many beneficial aspects to the bedroom. Down comes from beneath the outer layers of geese and ducks. It is intended to support and shield these animals from the unfriendly weather and in their normal surroundings. Down also offers better filling abilities when associated with feathers. Despite its lightweight possessions, a quilt with a high down content will be warmer. The blend of feathers and down give our quilts the ability to breathe and will provide insulation from moisture. With these countless benefits, possessing a feather and down quilt becomes a necessity to add comfort and luxury to real sleep.
80% Duck Down and 20% Duck Feather fill
- 100% Japara Cotton cover
Single - 800
Double - 1000
Queen - 1200
King - 1400
Super King - 1800
Single - 140cm x 210cm
Double - 180cm x 210cm
Queen - 210cm x 210cm
King - 240cm x 210cm
Super King - 270cm x 240cm
5 Year manufacturer warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.