Using cotton has many benefits which is why traditional homes have been using them for a long long time.
Firstly, cotton is a breathable fabric and can transfer moisture away from the skin. Wearing cotton clothes help in preventing moisture from building up between your skin and clothing.
- Cotton is soft to touch and it has hypoallergenic qualities. If your skin is sensitive and is prone to allergies, then you must use cotton sheets.
- Cotton weaves have stronger durability. This means you can use pure cotton bed sheets for many years as they will last. Cotton mixed with other materials like polyester may not be as durable as pure cotton bed sheets. They may start wearing out with frequent washes.
- Cotton material can easily stretch. This means you will feel comfortable when you wear a cotton dress or when you sleep on a pure cotton bed sheet.
- Cotton clothes can protect you from the heat during summer by keeping you cool. In winter, cotton clothes protect you from cold by providing you warmth.
- Materials: 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Queen: flat sheet 245 x 265cm, fitted sheet 152 x 203 + 40cm, 2 x standard pillowcases 48 x 73cm
- King: flat sheet 260 x 265cm, fitted sheet 183 x 203 + 40cm, 2 x standard pillowcases 48 x 73cm
- Care instructions: machine wash cold separately, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry on low heat, remove promptly, iron with low heat if desired