There's a host of benefits associated with sleeping on linen bedding, but perhaps what has elevated it into a trend over the past few seasons is its relaxed, yet refined, aesthetic.
Thanks to its natural fibres, linen is known for the way it effortlessly finishes a space. It creases, yes, but that's all part of the aesthetic - fitting seamlessly into any space.
Linen retains its shape thanks to its natural elasticity, and compared to wool and cotton, linen is twice as durable. Still, unlike its counterparts, it actually softens and becomes more comfortable the more it's used and washed.
Beyond its look and feel, linen is temperature-regulating, anti-static, anti-bacterial and acts as a natural insulator. This means it has temperature-regulating qualities, and keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter, without causing you to overheat.
A trans-seasonal bedding solution, linen dries quickly, so in the warmer months its moisture-wicking qualities act as an effective anti-perspirant. That's not just marketing jargon, though. Linen can literally hold up to 20 times its weight in moisture, which makes it the ideal material for an uninterrupted, clean sleep.
- Materials: 100% linen
- Includes: 1 x flat sheet; 1 x fitted sheet; single sets include 1 x pillowcase, double or larger include 2 x pillowcases
- Care Instructions: Wash prior to first use; warm or cold hand or machine wash on gentle cycle; launder any stains immediately; rinse thoroughly; do not bleach; line dry or tumble dry on low setting; if desired, press with warm iron on reverse whilst linen is still slightly damp; do not dry clean
- Material: Linen
- Material Details: 100% linen
- Flat Sheet Width - Side to Side: 228 cm
- Fitted Sheet: 193cm L x 137cm W
- Overall Product Weight: 2.15 Kilograms
- Flat Sheet Width - Side to Side: 160 cm
- Fitted Sheet: 188cm L x 93cm W
- Overall Product Weight: 1.85 Kilograms
- Fitted Sheet Pocket Depth: 35 cm