Air well before use, fluff up and air frequently, dry clean 60+ or rejuvenation recommended. May be warm machined (large launderette machine recommended) or hand washed. Do not bleach, soak or wring. Dry thoroughly without delay. Line dry across several lines, consistently turning. Once almost dry, may be tumble dried warm for complete dryness.
Introducing the perfect goose quilt product, a sensational start to your journey to long cosy and warm nights and mornings. You will be toasty with this 2 IN 1 Four Seasons Goose Quilt, the quilt is soft and fluffy with amazing loft.
Hurry act now and be quick before they are all gone, most years we sell out of this revolutionary product as the Hotel Industry purchase most of them off the market and below is the reasons why:
- Unique plush quilt which can be used in all seasons.
- Can be clipped and un-clipped from each other.
- Allows consumers to be comfortable all year round.
- Cassette style and box walled construction.
- Featuring a series of individually filled squares, which maintain an even distribution of warmth.
- Lay perfect across your bed
- Luxurious Japara cotton cover
- Warmth without weight
- Fluffability - better insulation
- Drapability and softness
- Durability and lasts a lifetime
- Ability to breath - Wake up refreshed
- Washable and dry cleanable
As Goose Down has stood the test of time within the Bedding Industry and with the Rich and Famous, now is the perfect time for you to make that purchase and sleep like an King/Queen and more.
Benefits of Feather
- High warmth rating, suitable for cold sleepers
- A higher percentage of down will mean a warmer quilt
- Retains heat and insulates providing warmth with a light and lofty fill
- Goose down is a superior and warmer form of down than duck down
- Our feathers are ethically sourced and are a by-product
- 100% Japara Cotton cover
- Single 250 - 400
- Double 300 - 500
- Queen 400 - 600
- King 450 - 650
- Super King 600 - 900
This Puradown quilt keeps me warm but doesn’t make me hot throughout the night. It’s not overly bulky and I was surprised by it’s comfortable weight which I feel evenly from head to toe,
If I’d known how comfortable a goose down quilt was I’d have bought one years ago.
It’s also Australian made. Just perfect!
Great weight and feel.
Puradown 80% Goose Four Seasons Quilt (2 in 1)
I’ve been wanting a goose down duvet for a very long time and after reading many reviews I settled on this one and I wasn’t disappointed! So warm and light, makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning. Love my new duvet!
Love the quilt - and the service was amazing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.